Instructions For Registration
- All registrations to be done ONLINE only.
- Payment options
- Online payment - Delegates opting for online payment will get registration number instantly after completion of payment.
- NEFT from bank / Direct credit to account – Delegates opting for this payment option can directly deposit the amount in the following account-
Name of the Bank – State Bank of India, SCB medical campus branch
A/c holder Name – IAOMP BHUBANESWAR 2017
A/c No – 36051510255
IFSC code of branch –SBIN0005760
MICR code – 753002018
The transaction number and receipt needs to be uploaded at the time of registration. Registration will be confirmed and a registration number will be issued only after realisation of the billed amount from the bank.
- Offline payment – Offline payments can be made by Demand Draft in favour of IAOMP BHUBANESWAR 2017 payable at Cuttack.
Delegates opting for payment by DD will need to upload details of the DD during online registration process. After completion of the registration process the DD needs to be sent to “Dr. Rachna Rath (Treasurer, IAOMP 2017), Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, SCB Dental College and Hospital, Cuttack, Odisha. Pin – 753007”. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AT THE BACK SIDE OF THE DD BEFORE SENDING IT. Registration will be confirmed and a registration number will be issued only after realisation of the billed amount from the bank.
- Delegates registering under “Student delegate” category needs to upload a photograph / scanned copy of filled Annexure - 1 (Download annexure here) during process of registration.
- All the registering delegates are requested to keep the following things handy while registering
- Transaction ID and scanned copy of transaction slip for delegates opting for NEFT from bank/ direct credit to account.
- DD details in case of delegates who want to pay offline.
- Debit card/Credit card/Net banking details who want to pay online.
- Soft copy of filled annexure 1 for all student delegates.
- Soft copy of photograph.
- IAOMP student membership No. Is mandatory for student delegates.
- No refund will be made for cancellation of registration.