1. Only registered candidate are allowed to submit abstract for paper/poster presentation.
2. Abstract can be submitted electronically only by clicking on the tab "abstract submission"
3. One registered delegate should submit only one abstract.
4. Original research, unique case reports/ case series and review studies may be submitted.
5. Abstract should preferably have an Objective(s), Method(s), Result(s), and Conclusion(s)
6. Individuals can co-author to a maximum of 3 submitted abstract.
7. Only two co-authors are allowed per poster presentation
8. All co-authors should be registered with the conference.
9. Previously published abstracts (in print or electronically) or those presented at other meetings/ conferences are not allowed.
10. Student delegates submitting abstract should enclose Annexure – 2 (Download here) along with the abstract submission form.
11. Last date of abstract submission is 30th August 2017.
12. Abstract submitted for paper presentation may be accepted for poster. The author will be communicated in advance.
13. Selection of the abstracts will be made by reviewers and their decision will be final.